White Fox Art & Design
We are permitted to process your (site visitors') data (e.g. collect, use, store), so long as the process meets the requirements of the GDPR. By subscribing to my email list or registering as a Member or giving your information on the website to order a product or service you give your consent to White Fox Art & Design to process your data to better serve you, complete your order(s), and create a better experience for you (the visitors and users/members) on the website.
What Information Do We Collect?
Visitor and User information
We collect two types of information regarding our Visitors and Users:
1. Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a Visitor or un-identified User, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via his/her use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”). Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the Visitor or User from whom it was collected. The Non-personal Information collected by us mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Services, session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc.
2. Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts cause the identification of an individual or may be of private or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information collected by us mainly consists of contact details (e.g., e-mail address or phone number), billing details (name, physical billing address, payment method and transaction details), details regarding a browsing or usage session (IP address, Geo-location and/or device unique identifier), details regarding connected third party accounts (such as the e-mail or username for a connected PayPal, Google or Facebook account), correspondences (including those made through or uploaded to our Services), and any other Personal Information provided to us by Visitors and/or Users through their access to and/or use of the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information that is connected or linked to Personal Information (for example, in order to improve the services we offer) is deemed and treated by us as Personal Information, as long as such connection or linkage exists.
How Do We Collect Such Information?
There are two main methods we use:
1. We collect information through your use of the Services. When you visit or use our Services, including when you browse the Website or any User Website, and/or register a User/Member Account.
2. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect the Personal Information you provide us when you register to our Services; when you sign in to our Services via third party services such as Facebook or Google; when you place purchases and/or register domain names; when you submit or upload such Personal Information as you use any of our Services; and/or when you contact us directly by any communication channel (e.g., White Fox Art & Design emails).
Why Do We Collect Such Information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To further develop, customize and improve our Services, based on Visitors’ and Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
3. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
4. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
5. To facilitate, sponsor and offer certain contests, events and promotions, determine participants’ eligibility, monitor performance, contact winners and grant prizes and benefits;
6. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
7. To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities;
8. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes where we are satisfied that:
1. our use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (e.g. to provide you with information for a commission or special project, to provide you with our customer assistance), or
2. our use of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have, or
3. our use of your Personal Information is necessary to support legitimate interests that we have as a business (for example, to maintain and improve our Services by identifying user trends and the effectiveness of White Fox Art & Design campaigns and identifying technical issues), provided it is conducted at all times in a way that is proportionate, and that respects your privacy rights.
Our Services are not permitted to children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 should provide any Personal Information to us through any of our Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. Parents and guardians should supervise their children's activities at all times.
Sharing Personal Information with third parties.
We don’t like it when someone gives our information to third parties for spamming or monetary gain by selling personal information. We are also vehemently against identity theft. Please feel assured that we respect your privacy like we would want others to respect our own privacy. White Fox Art & Design will not sell or otherwise give out your personal information to third parties unless the law requires us to for the following reasons.
Law Enforcement, Legal Requests and Duties:
Where permitted by local data protection laws, White Fox Art & Design may disclose or otherwise allow others access to your Personal Information pursuant to a legal request, such as a subpoena, legal proceedings, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws, if we have good faith belief that the law requires us to do so, with or without notice to you.
We may use your Personal Information to send you promotional content and messages by e-mail and similar forms of communication from White Fox Art & Design or our White Fox Color through such means.
If you do not wish to receive such promotional messages, you may notify White Fox Art & Design at any time or follow the “unsubscribe” instructions contained in the promotional communications you receive.
We take steps to limit the promotional content we send you to a reasonable and proportionate level, and to send you information which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you, based on your information.
Service and Billing Messages:
White Fox Art & Design may also contact you with important information regarding our Services, or your use thereof.
For example, we may send you a notice (through any of the means available to us) if a certain Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance; reply to your support ticket or e-mail; send you reminders or warnings regarding upcoming or late payments for your current or upcoming subscriptions; forward abuse complaints regarding your User Website; or notify you of material changes in our Services.
It is important that you are always able to receive such messages. For this reason, you will not be able to opt-out of receiving such Service and Billing Messages unless you are no longer a White Fox Art & Design Visitor or User (which can be done by deactivating your account).
We may also contact you with service and billing-related messages and content. You will not be able to opt-out of receiving such messages.
We may continue to retain such Personal Information even after you deactivate your User Account and/or cease to use any particular Services, as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes regarding our Users or their Users-of-Users, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our agreements and/or protect our legitimate interests.
We maintain a data retention policy which we apply to information in our care. Where your Personal Information is no longer required we will ensure it is securely deleted.
White Fox art & Design has implemented security measures designed to protect the Personal Information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we offer HTTPS secure access to most areas on our Services; the transmission of sensitive payment information (such as a credit card number) through our designated purchase forms is protected by an industry standard SSL/TLS encrypted connection; and we regularly maintain a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) certification.
Regardless of the measures and efforts taken by White Fox Art & Design, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information, your Users-of-Users’ Information or any other User Content you upload, publish or otherwise share with White Fox Art & Design or anyone else.
We therefore encourage you to set strong passwords for your User Account and User Website, and avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive information of which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm. Furthermore, because certain areas on our Services are less secure than others (for example, if you set your Support forum ticket to be “Public” instead of “Private”, or if you browse to a non-SSL page), and since e-mail and instant messaging are not recognized as secure forms of communications, we request and encourage you not to share any Personal Information on any of these areas or via any of these methods.
Where Do we Store Your Information?
White Fox Art & Design does not store your information anywhere but on the website where you provided the information voluntarily. The website is created using WIX.com and therefore the following is a description of their information storage system from their website:
“EU-U.S. Privacy Shield & Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Disclosure : Wix.com participates in, and has certified its compliance with, the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. Wix.com is committed to subjecting all Personal Information received from European Union (EU) member countries and Switzerland, respectively, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List, here.
Wix.com is responsible for the processing of Personal Information it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequent transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. Wix.com complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of Personal Information from the EU, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to Personal Information received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Wix.com is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC). In certain situations, Wix.com may be asked to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, and will do so where permitted by local data protection laws.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
Upon request Wix will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your Personal Information by following the instructions provided in these Help Center articles: “GDPR: Retrieving Your Wix Account Data” or “GDPR: Permanently Deleting Your Wix Account. We will respond to your request within a timeframe imposed by local laws or a reasonable timeframe.
Please note that permanently deleting your Wix account erases all of your information from Wix's databases. After completing this process, you can no longer use any of your Wix Services, your User Account and all its data will be removed permanently, and Wix will not be able to restore your account or retrieve your data in the future. If you contact Wix Support in the future, the system will not recognize your account and Support agents will not be able to locate the deleted account.
Wix’s data storage providers are contractually committed to protect and secure your data.
Among other things, Wix adheres to the EU – US & to the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles, for further protecting and enhancing our users’ privacy.
Data Localisation Obligations: If you reside in a jurisdiction that imposes “data localisation” or “data residency” obligations (i.e., requiring that Personal Information of its residents be kept within the territorial boundaries of such jurisdiction), and this fact comes to our attention, we may maintain your Personal Information within such territorial boundaries, if we are legally obligated to do so.
You acknowledge that while doing so, we may continue to collect, store and use your Personal Information elsewhere, including in the United States of America as explained above. “
Right to Access
You have the right to access your personal information at any time. If you would like a copy of the information White Fox Art & Design has stored on your behalf please send a request to and we will be happy to provide you with your information.
Right to Be Forgotten
Although we would be sad to see you go, you have the right to be “Forgotten”, or have all your personal information deleted from our records. You may send a request to be “Forgotten” to and we will comply with your request immediately. Once you have made the request and your information has been deleted you will no longer be able to access your personal information on our website and you will have to register your information again if you choose to join us as a Member on the website at any time in the future.